Friday, May 17, 2013

Summer Time

Summer Time is coming!!  Yay!!  I'm so ready for Summer break... and making plans and schedules fun stuff for the summer just makes it all the more real!  Maybe we'll put the pool to use this year... The babiest of the babies seems to think we should...
We really do stay busy all summer long, so I wouldn't necessarily call it a break, especially with hubby working summer school... but hey.  It wouldn't be school without summer break, right?!


If you ask the temperatures outside, it's already summertime, which means that once again I'm going to try to challenge myself and not turn on the dryer.  I think I can do it this year... I keep reminding myself that not using the dryer will offset the power used by the freezer...




Enjoy your cookies
:-)  and planning your summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment