Tuesday, May 7, 2013

ACK!!!

I cannot believe that it has been more than a week since I wrote...
So much has been going on... I might have been a little busy!
 
So... updates...
 
Faith.
We're busy working on planning for and promoting Vacation Bible School!!  Still!!  VBS will be over June 14th, and like every year, I love VBS, but I still look forward to it being over.... Just like everything that requires large amounts of work and planning!  I'm super excited this year because it's just me and the hubby working together in a class... not sharing it with my dad... Love you dad.  It's just that it's kinda like I'm still growing up... little milestones like teaching my own VBS class are a big thing!!
 
 
Family.
Big changes at our house... mostly in hair!! 
The hubby keeps saying how he wished he knew me when I was blonde... So... I did it!  I went blonde again! 
Before...After...
 Ok... with a little blue thrown in for good measure!  We're greatly enjoying having more family time with Spring football ending.  Hubby still has practice out at the High School, but the rest of us aren't there watching, and he's still home in time for family dinner, some family time and bedtime!  Just last night we had a Wii Rockband2 tournament and had a blast!!!
 
Oh, and I'm starting to look at selling some stuffs out of my house to bring in extra money - only things that I would/will actually use myself!  Any ideas?  My first thought I posted on Facebook yesterday and already sold 3 gallons of homemade laundry soap!!  Anyone else want some?!
 
Also, it's amazing the deals you can find when you look!!!  This is the little girls learning how to sale shop at the grocery store!! 
 
 
Football.
Spring football season has ended!!!  Yay!! and :-(  all at the same time!  I still can't believe we did it!  What started as just a random conversation between myself and hubby and then us including a few other people in the thought, became a group of us all working together and getting it done!  It's still kinda shocking that it went so well, though I don't know why I ever doubted any of us.  But here it is... the three bigger kiddos on the last day of spring football!!
We don't start official practices again until July!!  Although, the plan is to take the boy, and maybe some of his friends, and keep them working out for the next few months... Focusing mostly on strength, speed and agility. 
 
And as for Cheer... well, there is currently no desire to continue cheering in our house!  So, for now... we'll just be really really loud cheering from the sidelines!

No comments:

Post a Comment