Monday, May 20, 2013

Busy Weekends

Faith.... Nothing like hearing it from the pulpit about Godly women doing practical things in the LOCAL church....  Thank you Lord for guiding us in everything we do.  Got it.

Family...
My family is just about worn out... We had a busy weekend together doing fun family things, with friends!!  Friday we watched the HS football team scrimmage...


Before we headed out to hear hubby as an auctioneer... 
Saturday we went out to breakfast... hit the flea market... took in a storage auction... 
, enjoyed a birthday party and then game night at our house with friends... 
Sunday was church, family lunch with my parents, little brother, and other brother and his wife... and game time!  Monday... will be forevermore our day of rest... lol.

Monday is also my day plugging away at trying to make some sales and help support my family.  Essential oils have been used as medical treatment for thousands of years, and if it was good enough for ancient Egyptians and treated their ailments without extra man-made chemicals and medications... it's good enough for me and my family!  You can do your own research, and find Certified Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils at My doTERRA Store.  And well, I might like to treat my family and our bodies with as few chemicals as possible, BUT there's something to be said for looking better and therefore feeling better.  I know I have some crazy skin reactions to certain makeups, but I've never had a reaction to Avon products.  I like to look good for my hubby and my makeup helps me do that.  At My AVON Store you can shop for anything Avon that you so desire, and order it to have it shipped directly to your house, OR you can let me know what you want and I can order it for you and arrange to drop it off to you... :-)  Happy shopping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment