Tuesday, May 14, 2013

$$ Money $$

So many things happening at our house right now... and most of them centered around money.  Not sure how well I like that, but it's ways to save us money and for us to make a little money without me having to go to work, and without hubby having to work more.  So... the money making opportunities in our house...

1.  Selling homemade laundry soap.  Who knew?  Well, hubby knew.  He seems to always know.  This week alone I've sold 8 gallons of laundry detergent!  It's very exciting that I can help people out by providing them a detergent with no added dyes or smells and with fewer chemicals and ridiculousness!  Coming soon, laundry detergents with essential oils...



2.  Essential oils!  I've begun selling Certified Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils through doTERRA.  Check it out :-)  Why wouldn't you want to treat your family and your home with science that has been around for thousands of years... My Doterra Website

3.  And... Avon. Yup, also just became an Avon representative.  I'm a firm believer that if you look better, you feel better.  So while you're treating yourself and feeling better on the inside with doTERRA products, why not look better on the outside too!  Avon now has online ordering with direct shipping, so you can order from me, even if you live in Timbuktu! or Kalamazoo for that matter!  Check out the newest products and sales at My Avon Website.

No comments:

Post a Comment