Monday, April 1, 2013

We Survived!

We survived Spring Break!  Being in Florida, you would think that we breaked at the beach... well, you think wrong my friend!! It was COLD!! So, we did other things... like get family pictures taken!
Thanks to Brooke at {bs} Photography!  and then enjoyed family date night at StevieB's! and Redbox family movie night!

And celebrated our anniversary!
Yup, it's a cell phone picture in a fingerprinted hall mirror on our way to an amazing dinner at the Chart House.  Thanks for keeping the munchkinland MiMaw and PopPop!  Oh, and thanks to PopPop for making sure our favorite center was at football practice :-)

Wednesday we slowed it down a little and did not much... except for reclaiming munchkinland, and finding Nathan a new breakfast place in town!  and choir rehearsal... and prayer meeting...

Thursday brought not a lot of excitement, except for being back on the football field for practice...
A lot of people thought we would take Spring Break off of practice since there were no games Easter weekend...LOL!!! Yeah right! So, here it is... 3 teams making enough kids to have 1 practice!!

Friday was Friday... we bought some new cloth diapers :-) and had dinner at Chili's where I used to work, and while there were a few people that I saw and remembered how much fun we had and how much I missed them... I don't miss Chili's!  At ALL!!  And the Auction... Yup, my husband the auctioneer calls the Friday night auction every week at Harrah's Auction... www.harrahsauction.com

Saturday was... still not a lot... we took Layla to daddy's new favorite breakfast place... picked up Layla's birthday present... went to the park... picked up Kayley... got ice cream... ya know, we just hung out as a family.  It was a great day!

And Sunday was Resurrection Day... you might know it as Easter Sunday.  We went to church as a family to celebrate the resurrection of our Lord and Savior.  and then... we ATE... and we ATE... and we ATE... Got to love family dinners in an ever growing family!  Night church was a time of singing... and the song that my mom and I have sung together for a long time... "Daystar" was sung by the entire Burch & Sistler clan... It was fantastic.  Here we all are...


So... as I take a deep breath, and look back on the week... It was phenomenal.  And I'm tired... but my heart and my refrigerator and freezer are full!  and the kids are happy... except for Hannah who is yelling at me, because I'm not feeding her fast enough...  I should go do that... talk to you soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment