Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Where Does the Time Go?!

Life is BUSY!!  and in the mix of all the things that are "have to do"s and the "need to do"s and the "want to do"s.... some things get pushed by the wayside... Like blogging :-(.

I really do enjoy writing, and this is one way for me to get my thoughts/feelings/ideas on "paper" and done floating around my mind.  So... here's a short update on our BUSY lives.

Faith...
We've found a church... we think. We've been attending and worshipping and enjoying every Sunday with a local congregation.  September 15th is National Back to Church Sunday... have you been to church recently?  Get up and go!  National Back to Church Sunday is a great day to begin attending again.

Family...
I cannot believe that Hannah the Hippo turns a year old in 11 days!!  This time last year I was looking kinda like this...
... that's my big ol' belly... and Layla curled up between me and the couch next to her daddy... and Pixie the dog keeping me company. always. That stinking dog wouldn't leave me alone!!

Football...
Bubba is playing well.  He loves it.  His second game is this weekend... against what some would consider the local standard of youth football teams.  We'll see how it goes. And well, we do a lot of laundry for the High School team...



Until next time... I have laundry to fold!!

No comments:

Post a Comment